This for is for mopar

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

hi iam qassem and this is a topic of me interducing my self

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
qassem

PostSubject: hi iam qassem and this is a topic of me interducing my self   Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:02 am

hi i'm qassem i'm here to tell you a little bit about me well iam 14 (almost15) i like playing rsps's this one i like alote why becouse it has alote of fun stuff alote of customs and i think it's gonna get more nice staff and poeple nice lookin server even the name dustin545 i like the name dustin i herd it before in a flim forgot what one sorry about that i toke the whole story upside down lol so as i was saying i like the server nice stuff i know it's only getting fixed some skills non-trainable but it stell owns!! well i tell you a bit of my real life i like swimming excrise some other stuff running all that and i like the most is pasta ! ! ! it owns and orange juice okay now that's a bit personal to personal thats all for now.

your mate,

king -qassem- king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: hi iam qassem and this is a topic of me interducing my self   Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:04 am

qassem wrote:
hi i'm qassem i'm here to tell you a little bit about me well iam 14 (almost15) i like playing rsps's this one i like alote why becouse it has alote of fun stuff alote of customs and i think it's gonna get more nice staff and poeple nice lookin server even the name dustin545 i like the name dustin i herd it before in a flim forgot what one sorry about that i toke the whole story upside down lol so as i was saying i like the server nice stuff i know it's only getting fixed some skills non-trainable but it stell owns!! well i tell you a bit of my real life i like swimming excrise some other stuff running all that and i like the most is pasta ! ! ! it owns and orange juice okay now that's a bit personal to personal thats all for now.

your mate,

king -qassem- king

I'll talk to Dustin about having an Introduction page.
But for now, Welcome to the Dustin545scape community, qassem.

Kev.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

hi iam qassem and this is a topic of me interducing my self
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1